The city is now offering expanded in-person services across all city facilities, while continuing to offer virtual services for community members.
While many city services were already being offered in-person, other services have been added and may look different than previously offered, such as by appointment.
The latest on city services, hours and COVID-19 information is available at www.BeavertonOregon.gov/CityServices.
A few additional reminders about in-person services happening at The Beaverton Building:
• Front entrance doors automatically open for visitors at 8:30 a.m. and lock at 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Visitors can access all building floors during open hours.
• Security is available on the first floor to guide building guests.
• The central desk is now staffed by finance department staff to provide more convenient Utility Billing services, as well as limited customer services like answering questions and sharing basic resources.
• Fourth floor reception and permit center services are open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
• Fifth floor services like Human Resources, City Recorder’s Office, Neighborhood Program, Community Services and the Arts Program have staff available onsite to support in-person needs.