Following city code improves the safety and quality of life of Beaverton residents and business owners.
The Code Compliance Department responds to many code compliance violations such as:
- Grass and weeds more than one foot tall.
- Sidewalks that are uneven or uplifted over half an inch, creating a tripping hazard.
- Signs such as real estate signs in the public right-of-way.
- Nonrunning and unregistered vehicles, creating a fire hazard.
- Rubbish, which creates a health hazard because it can attract pests.
Do you have a code compliance issue in your neighborhood? Learn more and report a problem at http://www.BeavertonOregon.gov/Code or call 503-526-2270.