Let the library help you select some great books to give as gifts this holiday season! Here is a list of some of our favorites from recent years.
• The Book of Delights by Ross Gay (2019) For fans of poetry, humor, and year-long projects. Adult non-fiction.
• The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (2020) For fans of twins, and missing persons. Adult fiction.
Young Adult Fiction
• The Magic Fish by Trung Le Nguyen (2020) For fans of beautiful illustration and storytelling and immigration stories. Young adult graphic novel.
• Blackout by Dhonielle Clayton (2021) For fans of short stories, love in all its forms, and Black joy. Young adult fiction.
• Everything Sad is Untrue by Daniel Nayeri (2020) For fans of memoirs and the immigrant experience. Young adult fiction.
• The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson (book 4 in the Truly Devious series) (2021) For fans of engrossing mysteries that bridge the past and present. Young adult fiction.
• Counting Creatures by Julia Donaldson (2020) For fans of animals, counting, and beautiful illustrations. Picture book.
• Hello World: Cars and Trucks by Jill McDonald (2021) For fans of cheerful illustrations and transportation. Board book.
• Bips and Roses by Asia Citro (book 8 in the Zoey & Sassafras series) (2020) For fans of fantasy and science. Beginner chapter book.
• Lion of Mars by Jennifer L. Holm (2021) For fans of science fiction and feel-good stories. Chapter book for grades 3-5.