Here is your update on what has happened with the City of Beaverton this week, and a preview of what to look for in the next week to come.
In their most recent meeting (Tuesday, June 15) Mayor Beaty and Council presented a proclamation:
- Juneteenth – June 19, 2021
They also had a discussion regarding the 2021-22 Capital Improvement Plan, Sanitary Sewer and Stormwater rates, and Adopted the Budget for FY 2021-22.
Coming up in their next meeting (Tuesday, June 22):
Mayor Beaty and the Council will meet to discuss City priorities.
Public comments are always welcomed, instructions are available on the agenda.
Opportunities to Apply
- Beaverton Arts Mix – Call to Artists | through June 30 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1269/Beaverton-Arts-Mix-Art-Show-Sale
Your Input Needed
- Downtown Parking Survey – Take the survey and share your thoughts about the challenges and opportunities with parking in the downtown area. Survey open through June 23. https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/2286/Parking
- Housing Options Project – The virtual Open House for the Housing Options Project is now open! Now is your opportunity to let us know what you think about the three housing options (and design too). Survey open through June 30. https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/2197/Housing-Options-Project
Current Job Openings
- Community Vision Project Manager
- Seasonal Laborer – Public Works
- Senior Transportation Engineer
Find out about all of this and more at https://www.BeavertonOregon.gov/