Here is your update on what has happened with the City of Beaverton this week, and a preview of what to look for in the next week to come.
In their most recent meeting (Tuesday, June 1) Mayor Beaty and Council presented a proclamation:
- LGBTQIA+ Pride Month – June 2021
They also had a discussion regarding Reimagining Public Safety and Security on TriMet, received an update on the ADA Transition Plan, and more.
Coming up in their next meeting (Tuesday, June 15):
Mayor Beaty and the Council will meet to discuss the proposed 2021-22 Fiscal Year City budget.
Public comments are always welcomed, instructions are available on the agenda.
The Beaverton City Council has appointed Jen Haruyama as the city’s new City Manager. Jen Haruyama will report to the City Council and provide administrative leadership to departments as part of Beaverton’s transition to a council-manager form of government.
Opportunities to Apply
- Beaverton Arts Mix – Call to Artists | through June 30 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1269/Beaverton-Arts-Mix-Art-Show-Sale
Current Job Openings
- Affordable Housing Program Coordinator
- Entry Level Police Officer
- Lateral Police Officer
- Seasonal Laborer – Public Works
Find out about all of this and more at https://www.BeavertonOregon.gov/