Here is your update on what has happened with the City of Beaverton this week, and a preview of what to look for in the next week to come.
In their most recent meeting (Tuesday, April 27) Mayor Beaty and Council approved a provision to have future City Council meetings temporarily start earlier, and had an executive session.
Coming up in their next meeting (Tuesday, May 4):
Mayor Beaty and the Council will meet next week at 5:30 p.m. to discuss Community Development Block Grants, Speed Bumps, School Resource Officers, and more.
Public comments are always welcomed, instructions are available on the agenda.
- THU APR 29: Spring Beaverton Voters’ Forum https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/699/Voters-Forum
- THU MAY 13: Meet the Finalists for City Manager https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1749/City-Manager
- SATURDAYS IN MAY: Free Wellness Event Series https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1980/Wellness-Events-Series
Opportunities to Apply
- Welcoming Week Grants | through May 7 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1959/Welcoming-Week
- Mayor’s Youth Advisory Board – Applications open through May 21 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/289/Mayors-Youth-Advisory-Board
- Climate Action Task Force – Applications open through May 23 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/2478/Climate-Action-Task-Force
- Beaverton Arts Mix – Call to Artists | through June 30 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1269/Beaverton-Arts-Mix-Art-Show-Sale
Current Job Openings
- Associate Planner
- Bilingual Reference Assistant
- Collections Librarian
- Development Engineering Construction Manager
- Library Supervisor – Materials
- Public Services Supervisor
- Seasonal Laborer – Public Works
- Seasonal Reference Assistant
- Senior Transportation Engineer
Find out about all of this and more at https://www.BeavertonOregon.gov/