Here is your update on what has happened with the City of Beaverton this week, and a preview of what to look for in the next week to come.
In their most recent meeting (Tuesday, April 20) Mayor Beaty and Council had an executive session.
Coming up in their next meeting (Tuesday, April 27):
Mayor Beaty and the Council will meet next week at 8:00 a.m. to briefly discuss Council items before an executive session.
- THU APR 29: Spring Beaverton Voters’ Forum https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/699/Voters-Forum
- THU MAY 13: Meet the Finalists for City Manager https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1749/City-Manager
- SATURDAYS IN MAY: Free Wellness Event Series https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1980/Wellness-Events-Series
Opportunities to Apply
- Mayor’s Youth Advisory Board – Applications open through May 21 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/289/Mayors-Youth-Advisory-Board
- Climate Action Task Force – Applications open through May 22 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/2478/Climate-Action-Task-Force
- Beaverton Arts Mix – Call to Artists | through June 30 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1269/Beaverton-Arts-Mix-Art-Show-Sale
- Welcoming Week Grants | through May 7 https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/1959/Welcoming-Week
Current Job Openings
- Associate Planner
- Collections Librarian
- Development Engineering Construction Manager
- Library Supervisor – Materials
- Public Services Supervisor
- Seasonal Laborer – Public Works
- Seasonal Reference Assistant
- Senior Transportation Engineer
Find out about all of this and more at https://www.BeavertonOregon.gov/