Here is your update on what has happened with the City of Beaverton this week, and a preview of what to look for in the next week to come.
In their most recent meeting (Tuesday, March 30) Mayor Beaty and Council presented three proclamations:
- National Crime Victims’ Rights Week – April 18 – 24, 2021
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month – April 2021
- Child Abuse Prevention Month – April 2021
They also had updates and discussions regarding: 2020 BOLD graduate class; Willamette Water Supply Program; Mental Health Resource Team; updating the Community Vision Plan; and more.
Coming up in their next public meeting (Tuesday, April 6):
The community is invited to watch next week as Mayor Beaty and Council discuss the City’s parking strategy, Oregon Metro’s 2021 priorities, and more.
- THU APR 1: What’s Happening on 5th Street? Zoom Town Hall https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/658/Whats-Happening-on-5th-St
- THU APR 29: Spring Beaverton Voters’ Forum https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/699/Voters-Forum
City Manager Search
The community is encouraged to participate in Beaverton’s search for a City Manager, and share your preferences for city leadership. Please take a brief survey so that City Council is able to choose the person that’s best for Beaverton.
Current Job Openings
- City Manager
- Library Assistant 2
- Public Works Storm Lead
- Seasonal Laborer – Public Works
Find out about all of this and more at https://www.BeavertonOregon.gov/